Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-09-08 Origin: Site
As we all know, high-temperature kilns need to operate at high temperatures for a long time, and the insulation work of the kiln lining is particularly important. A good thermal insulation layer can reduce heat loss, save space and fuel. How to do a good job of thermal insulation? First of all, it is necessary to carry out a reasonable design of the characteristics and uses of the kiln equipment, and more importantly, the selection of thermal insulation materials and good construction. Thermal insulation materials refer to the general term for all materials used to prevent heat flow transfer and reduce energy loss. Because such materials are often used to prevent heat flow as the main purpose, they are often called thermal insulation materials. Commonly used insulation materials are: insulation bricks, castables, insulation blankets and other products.
In addition to the above-mentioned thermal insulation materials, today I would like to introduce the microporous nano insulating products produced by WH Thermal Energy:
1. What is microporous nano insulating products:
Microporous nano thermal insulation board is a new type of lightweight thermal insulation material made of silica with a diameter of tens of nanometers as the main raw material, combined with infrared light shielding agent and special fibers. The three basic ways of heat flow conduction: convection heat transfer, radiation heat transfer and thermal conduction are effectively suppressed, which makes the heat flow conduction performance fundamentally changed.
2. The advantages of microporous nano insulating products:
1) With extremely low thermal conductivity, the thermal insulation performance is three to four times that of traditional materials (ceramic fiber, calcium silicate, rock wool, etc.).
2) The temperature resistance of up to 1100 degrees, the thermal conductivity rises very little in the high temperature section.
3) Non-flammable, less heat storage, thermal shock resistance, non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
3. Application advantages in the kiln industry
1) Reduce the thickness of the thermal insulation layer
As a high-performance backing material, it can greatly reduce the thickness of the thermal insulation layer, greatly increase the volume of the device, and reduce the cost of furnace body materials.
2) Reduce heat storage
Reduce the heat storage of the insulation layer and greatly shorten the heating time of the kiln. Therefore, not only the effect of energy saving, but also the effect of improved productivity and easy temperature control can be obtained.
3) Reduce heat dissipation
Since the thermal insulation effect can be achieved by using a thinner thermal insulation material, the heat dissipation surface area can be reduced and the heat loss can be greatly reduced. Therefore, the surface temperature in the furnace can be lowered and the working environment can be improved.
4) Temperature homogenization
The effect of reducing heat loss enables the maximum uniformity of temperature. It can make the temperature of metal solution, glass solution and heat-treated products in the kiln more uniform, and improve product quality.
5) Extend the life of the furnace lining
The thermal insulation material behind the insulating refractory brick will reduce the thermal gradient of the refractory brick, and the refractory material is not prone to thermal shock, so it can prolong the life of the furnace lining.
4. The use and construction of microporous nano thermal insulation board on the kiln: it is used in combination with refractory bricks or castables, and two layers of 10-30mm nano-insulation board are constructed on the inner steel shell of the decomposition furnace with staggered joints. If there is castable, you can customize or cut strips with the same width as the anchors, use refractory cement for construction, and then fill the joints.